Saturday, January 5, 2013

More Valentine Treat Samples to inspire you!

My Little Valentine Bundle Samples to inspire you to spread some love and maybe a little chocolate as well!

Samples made with My Little Valentine Set...



My Little Valentine by Stampin' Up! Treat bags
My Little Valentine English Stamp Set

You can get this set now until January 21, 2013 for only $9.95. Choose:
  • English     132242   
  • Spanish    132245
  • French     132248
With each purchase of the My Little Valentine stamp set you will receive the Sealed with Love Simply Sent kit FREE, a  $7.95 value.
Sealed with Love Simply Sent Kit

How to buy...

There are 3 ways to buy:
  • Buy online in my Stampin' Up! Store
  • Email me (click the link above - Email Kelly - on the left)
  • Over the phone (click the link above -Email Kelly - on the left and send me your phone number.  I will quickly return your call.  You can also find my phone number on my Stampin' Up! website when you click Start Shopping to call me directly)

How To buy Online from my Stampin' Up! Store:

  • Choose the items you want (from my blog or from the catalogs - links below and on the right- and make a note of the item numbers)
  • Click Start Shopping.
  • Enter the item number you want in the search store box on the left (OR browse the store and add items to your bag).
  • Click on the item.
  • Enter the quantity.
  • Click on Add to Bag.
  • If you choose My Little Valentine Stamp Set, the Simply Sent kit will automatically be added to your bag for free.
  • Click Continue Shopping below my name in the upper right corner, or click Check Out.
  • Don't forget a clear block, ink, paper, or embellishments if you need them!
  • You'll be asked to sign in if you're a returning customer, or to create an account if you're a new ONLINE customer.
  • When you order $150 or more in product before shipping and tax you'll be asked to choose $25 in free product and you'll receive 3 Rose Rewards.  Keep track of your Rose Rewards because you can get a free stamp set of your choice!
  • Continue the check out process by following the prompts.
  • Your order will arrive in approximately 4 days.  You'll receive an order confirmation right away and a  tracking number when your order ships.
  • Please call me if you have questions.  My number is listed at the top right of the START SHOPPING page.



The 2013 Spring Catalog went live on January 3, 2013! You're gonna LOVE it!



I hope this post was helpful to you!
Kelly
START SHOPPING

  • I invite you to join my Stampin' Up! group "The Creators".  Click HERE to learn more. HAVE FUN, GET CREATIVE, and MAKE MONEY. Join for only $99 (choose $125 in product) with no further obligation. I am available to answer all your questions, just contact me by clicking the email link at the top of the left side bar. Your Stampin' Up! business can be whatever you want it to be.
  • Rose Rewards for YOU!
  • Join me on FACEBOOK.
  • Find more inspiration in my PINTEREST boards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...