Monday, July 30, 2012

Stampin' Up! You're Amazing


And he is!  Our little cousin who is in the hospital received this card from us last week.  He is amazing and is going through such a tough time.
I modified one of our #Convention Make N Take projects into a card for him.  I remember having a conversation about this stamp set with a member of my fabulous downline and we were wondering how we would use this stamp set.  Now that I have it and have played with it a little, its becoming a favorite.  I love the vintage feel of the images.
I don't know if you can see in this poor quality photo or not, but the letters of AMAZING were embossed, cut out by hand and popped up with stampin' dimensionals.  I embossed with clear embossing powder by first inking my stamp with Versamark and then following up with Midnight Muse ink.  The new ink pads lend themselves very well to this technique because they are so "juicey".  If you haven't tried them yet, you're going to love them.  See my offer to receive a free one HERE!

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, and I'd love to be your Stampin' Up! demonstrator if you don't have one yet. 
May God bless you abundantly!
Kelly
Go shopping for your Stampin' Up! supplies 24/7 in my Online Store HERE. 
  • Join my Stampin' Up! group "The Creators".  Click HERE to learn more. HAVE FUN, GET CREATIVE, and MAKE MONEY.
  • Rose Rewards
  • Join me on FACEBOOK to see more projects of mine that don't get posted to my blog.
  • Follow my PINTEREST boards.
If you don't have a new catalog yet, you can buy one here and I'll send one out right away along with a lovely thank you card. Free with a $25 minimum order. 
Stampin' Up! 2012-2013 Catalog $7.00 (no paypal account required to pay via paypal) Shipping via Priority 2-3 day mail.
Stampin' Up! Supplies used:
Stamp Sets:  You're Amazing (#12672 wood, #126722)
Ink: VersaMark®(#102283), Midnight Muse(#126860), Raspberry Ripple (#126859), More Mustard (#126964)
Paper: Very Vanilla (#101650), Crumb Cake (#120953, First Edition Specialty paper (#121878)
Tools: Big Shot (#113439), Apothecary Accents Framelits (#127003), Heat Tool (#129053), Paper Snips(103579), Bone Folder (#102300), SNAIL adhesive® (#104332), Stampin' Dimensionals®(#104430)
Accessories:  Stampin' Emboss Powder® Clear (#109130), Vintage Trinkets (#118764)
Stampin' Up! You're Amazing stamp set images


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...